Sunday, August 10, 2008

Practice XC WEC

Well, today was an open XC practice day at WEC.

I went alone, and was amazed at how unmotivated one can be when unaccompanied. Generally there is someone on the ground instructing, and telling you to jump this that or the other. Or else you are with friends also riding and you bouy each other up, and just have fun jumping all sorts.
I jumped a few jumps (which Willie of course did well) but found I was lacking motivation to do an awful lot - almost like "oh well, I've jumped a few jumps: what now?"

Was however very pleased with comments I received on how Willie was looking. One saying she couldnt get over how well he looked, and that he looked like a warmblood and hard to believe he was a TB.

Let us hope he keeps on looking so well!

Always rewarding to get positive comments about our horses.

No comments: